Saturday, May 14, 2005

. . . these ones appear to be juice themed!

god freaking dammit!! I just watched the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou . . . I am fucking green, green with freaking envy. Maybe I'm strange for having this dream but I truly wish everyone I know had some insane talent when it comes to film, then we could be like Wes Anderson et al. Think of it!! Schmel could be the best boy grip (as she is aware that is the most coolest title EVAH), and the gang could form a strange and quirky composite of cinematographers, artists, the occasional actor and a whole army of writers. Even my lame brother could be something amazing like design the flag or swab the deck of the studio every second Tuesday.

Having seen yet more evidence of the advantages of choosing ones friends wisely and the dismissing the weak and untalented, I have reached the conclusion that all friends shall screened for talents in film. It's fucking genius.

. . . you think I'm kidding don't you?! FOOL!!! I am not one to triffled with, there will be screening process. Hence I am placing a casting call to all wonder boys and girls out there. There are requirements, these include but are not limited to: the capacity to hatch elaborate stratagems to gain wealth in which to create artistic pieces of awesomeness, a sense of comedic timing with flop sweat, a willingness to indulge my insanity, and finally, under no circumstances have they been a member of Thailand's My Little Pony fan club (as that is my territory and I would be extremely enraged over the infringment of my retarded Thai retreat). Oh it has been dark times for cinema but fret no longer!! The Magic Wonder Kids Cinematophilic Association (the offical title) or The Philos are here to bring the greatest film revolution. It will be the new new wave . . . that's frickin' AWESOME!

Oh ho ho!! I have a freaking dream my friends!! DO I EVER!

1 comment:

Keltie said...

It's important to me that you realize that this blog is your most insane rant to date.

-best boy grip