Thursday, May 12, 2005

run you magnificent bastards!

I am a computer whiz!! I am so the freakin man behind the curtain of computer crappiness . . . that or I just stopped being beyond retarded and defraged my computer. Ahh yess sweet nerd talk. I pretend like I know what the deuce I am talking about but really I am a failure at the nerdness; preference to beknown as a geek.

Is it wrong that I am watching "Las Vegas Cops: Soliciting Prostitutes" and finding it funny? Maybe it's that work has completely rotted my brain and now my spare time is spent drooling and staring at the pretty flashing images on my television. Whatevs, I know you are jealous of my amazing cool.

Tonight I figure I should stop being such a hopeless case and perhaps go outside. Earlier today it looked like a thunderstorm is a-brewing. NEAT!!! I heart thunderstorms with the bright lights and the loud, loud noises!! Me thinks the bright lights are like little seizures of fun . . . tis pathetic.

Great things await me mon freres and therefore I am off!! GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE BE DAMNED!!!

No comments: