Monday, May 02, 2005

your baby is inside of me, giraffe!!

oh ho ho, I am back and less of a gross monster.

In my quest of not being such a complete posting lameo suckass, I shall attempt to revive some amazing events of the week. This is my heart, my friends. My heart.

On Thursday, after exams, I went drinking with my class and Perch Boy. It was fun except for the fact that everytime I looked in his general direction, his eyebrows, perched above his protruding eyes of grossiness, would waggle at light speed. No, Perch Boy, I do not find your eyebrow waggling sexy nor does it make me want to have anything to do with you. In the continuing the creepiness of one said Perch Boy, he would stare with intensity whenever I talked to anyone cooler than him . . . that was anyone present in Dewie's (including Trekie Boy who kept screaming 'SPRING BREAK '03!! WHOOOOOOO!!).

Sadly, the rest of the week I spent in bitter resentment towards anything and everything . . . especially towards my photo cord which decided to run away from home. Did I not treat you right my cord? Were you beaten or mistreated? . . . come home. I miss you.

Which brings us to the present day:

What an awesome day for shoes!!! I heart shoes! I have been known as a sneaker whore for many a year and now I have added to my stinky collection of greatness. The most amazing pair has VELCRO!!! I have determined that this will forever be known as the year of velcro. I mean, really, velcro is convenant and the noise is amazingly sexy. It's like the sound of baby seals and the clubbing ( . . . sodding enviro ed has ingrained a sound in my head that I never wished to hear. 'tis all the details one would require.) Anyways, my new sneakers are nifty.

Oh but my shopping adventure was far from over!! It was only after I satisfied my sneaker fetish that I came across amazing shoes numbro two! Numbro two were amazing ballerina slippers of amazing greatness . . . how much can one girl talk about her shoes you may ask?! The answer is till infinity!!! or right now, because this post went to lameness about forever ago.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

You question how much one can talk about shoes??? Chesley. I used to have respect for you. I found The Shoes on Sunday May 1st at 3:45pm, and have not stopped talking about it since. You have to see them. They have names. The live in a silk bag in a shoebox. I love them. They are my children.


Never speak ill of shoes. Ever.