Thursday, June 23, 2005

arrr matey

I just made myself the biggest muthafucker of a salad. I feel like I have scurvy . . . not that I know what scurvy feels like, but of all the retarded illnesses to get I think scurvy would be my most favoritest.

I had a really stupid friend who had scurvy once. Actually, he had it three times. The guy was a bloody moron, my favorite part of it all was that he was surprised everytime it happened. Although, it's pretty cool to be 'that dude with scurvy', no one else has that nickname . . . he was friggin infamous around town. So my brothers, it's salad time followed by a delicious blend of pine needle tea to stop the discoloration of my limbs. Neat!

1 comment:

Evil Bunneh said...

how does one get/catch/contract scurvy? i thought it was dead/not real...