Wednesday, June 08, 2005

schnecke: a delicious german pastry of spelling doom

Oh my brothers, my evening has just been made!! It's the national spelling bee tonight . . . I cannot express my nerdy love of the spelling bee. It's friggin intense!! As an added bonus to this year's competetion, is the lack of the annoying Jamaician chick who always stalled and then stalled some more. Plus, she keep saying 'thank you ma'am' after she was finished stalling, and proceded to stall some more.

It's like a weird little nerd parade with pale children who have been locked in their bedroom with the dictionary. How can you not love pale nerds?! I'm rooting for Samir Sudhir Patel because he is one cocky little muthafucker. He's like a little word machine! Also, I am totally in love with the voice guy, what a sexy monotone drawl. Nobody can say ornithorhynchous like he can!

I really hope somebody gets beefalo because I will giggle like a jackasss.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

You know Chel, if I'm ever blue, all I have to do is read your blog, and it will inherently put me in a super mood. Your zest for all things bizarre coupled with your unique twist on “reality” make for an excellent read every time. Never stop with the Chesleyisms.

-Smeltrex