Tuesday, June 21, 2005

a late night tale of greatness

Oh wow, I almost forgot how awesome late-night walks are . . . it's bloody amazing! They always make me feel alive and also just completely creepy, which I love!! This particular walk was definately on the 'Top Ten Walks of All Time' list of which I have just randomly compiled. Not only was it a perfect night for a walk, it was cool but not chilly, but also I had selected the most amazing music to walk by, The Flaming Lips - Late Night Tales. Neat!

I have the best ideas when I am on my midnight jaunts. This one was particularly productive . . . of course, my great ideas only mean trouble but oh my brothers I am exicted for these ones.

Awesomeness numbro 1: I have been developing a strange obsession with graffiti as of late. Since I have fled the sciences in bloody terror, I have become more consumed with the arts . . . I'll take any art-like thing I can get my greedily little orbs on. I happen to love graffiti, I think it's fantastic and amazing in every way! While walking I have decided that I want to indulge in the neato art of vandalism. I will embrace the call of spray paint and stencils (because I am a wimp with an unsteady hand). My only plan for my new art will be the requirement of it being awesomely lame, like a pink unicorn with the words 'origin of awesomeness' scrawled beside it. It'll be one mean mutha of a stencil.

Awesomeness numbro 2: This one is a secret for now . . . just know that the name I am playing with is 'The Urban Landscapes Project' (assuming there isn't already a project of one such name) and will include prostitutes and many other great things. More to follow on this one my brothers.

Godspeed homeslices!

4 comments:

Evil Bunneh said...

if you do do that...er ...art, take photos!

Keltie said...

Yes, I agree with Evil Bunneh...do take pictures of this, uh "art form" and post.

You do NOT need a stencil. Art simply isn't steady, and let's face it, either are you.

REIGN TERROR AND CONFUSION UPON SHERWOOD PARK! DO IT! DO IT NOW! CREATE A DICTATORSHIP VIA GRAFFITI, AND TAKE CONTROL FROM THE SHERWOOD PARK "UNDERGROUND"!

This is a novel way of getting rid of the Hair Spray clan.

Well done!

chelsey said...

oh smeltrex what a great idea!!! My very own dictatorship . . . you know my love of dictators and now I can be one as well!! THANK YOU MY FRIEND

Evil Bunneh said...

whats wrong with using stencils? They make it quick, easy, its the same every time, and you can get away after making the gr...art.