Saturday, June 18, 2005

henrique and i

Ahh yes, the greatest cure-all for all your sorrows is alcohol mon freres. I just returned from the bar with a happy buzz. Not only have I embraced alcoholism but I am nuturing and developing my addiction. I want it to be something great . . . perhaps something the neighbours will talk about in hushed tones over their chain-link fences. I picture my little alcoholic habit as a swarmy used car salesman named Henrique . . . really he only wants the best for me (or so he shall say). When I am down or feeling blue he shall whisper sweet, swarmy nothings in my ear of all things related to rum. Whisper whissssssssssppppppppperrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

Keltie said...

LOVE the Clone High reference, Chel. Good stuff. Gooooood stuff. Well done.

-K

chelsey said...

merci beaucoup mon amie