Sunday, June 12, 2005

an intervention of cool

So over the past couple of days I have watched Zhang Yimou's Hero about fifty bazillion times. I am just amazed with his sense of color and movement . . . it just warms a nerds heart. Really, it was beautiful and fantastic despite the dialogue leaving something to be imagined (but who can say what was lost in the translation).

Basically, my father told my I was lame shut-in yesterday and so ensued project eureka, in which, I have forced myself to re-enter the smelly world of bright, bright lights . . . thinking of it, the whole watching of Hero so many times shows the true success of the project!! Oh ho ho! At least I had to leave the house to rent it, a minor success. I do plan to indulge in alcoholism later in the week, that'll get me out of the house. Just keep all perch and fish-like people away from me or trouble ensues. I happen to attract the fish . . . nothing good will come of it.

God speed mon freres.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

I do hope it is understood that I -will- be involved in this drinking binge.

Got lots to tell ya.

-K