Monday, June 06, 2005

ragu will be my sidekick

Welcome to Loserville. Population: well it's not just me, there's plenty, but for the sake of self pity we'll say 1. So I got called into work on my sodding day off. Neat! Then some awesome lady decided to keep me a half an hour late so I can't bloody well close the store. Thank you, my friend, I did have fantastically lame plans to watch the bats at sunset at my keen secret hangout, but now I missed the sunset. It was freaking fushia tonight. Fushia and I missed it all. On the brightside, I do have a secret hideout!! HOW SUPERHERO IS THAT?! It's pretty freaking superheroish my brothers. My superpower will be fantastical lameness; my name will be Big Larry, protecting the lameos everywhere. Everyone will say that Big Larry is one mean muthafucka.

2 comments:

glo_b said...

Being lame does not mean that we suck...just the time passing by that we do nothing with that pisses me off.

glo_b said...

check out my blog...txrangerbaseball.blogspot.com